36 is looking for a talented front-end developer who can turn designs into rich, interactive user experiences. Being capable of creating intuitive cross-browser and device-agnostic experiences using the latest technologies is a must. Knowledge in front-end performance and optimizations, along with build automations, is strongly desired.
Candidates must have strong communication skills and be well-versed in current web standards, including the best practices for development and the desire to learn to technologies. An impeccable attention to detail is a must.
- Convert final designs and functionality documentation into interactive pieces of art using the latest in web technologies
- You can pick up existing projects to make changes or updates when necessary with minimal direction
- You can, and strive to write clean, annotated code and other documents (readme, changelog, etc)
- You love implementing build tools and other time efficient workflows; help optimize our internal processes when necessary
- Working with the Account management, UX/UI, and design teams, you ensure alignment and can provide updates through timelines
- You enjoy embracing and promoting best practices to create high-performing websites and codebases
- You enjoy providing feedback at all levels
- Ability to communicate with users and stakeholders at all levels, strong problem solving skills, and proactive and intuitive decisions are a must
- Ability to work as a teammate, including integration into build processes
- Expert understanding of web technologies, languages, layout techniques, etc.
- Ability to test and debug code in many different environments
- Experience in using GIT and ticket or task-based systems
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Visual regression testing know-how a plus
- 2d and 3d animations a plus
- LAMP experience a plus
- PHP knowledge a plus